Tuesday, March 11, 2014

From A Stage Four Cancer Patient: "Never Have I Felt So Accompanied in My Life"

I have shared by friend Frank Simmonds' journey of pain and faith. He has stage four neuroendocrine cancer. Here is another remarkable video from him, just before he undergoes open-heart surgery at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn tomorrow. Please pray for him, his wife and their two young sons. This Lenten season, Frank is facing the prospect of his own death with a deep gratitude for the life he has been given. We should all do the same.

"We live our life but a minute... like a whisper. Then we come fact to face with an unknown entity called Death..The good thing about me is. I encounter another entity...my faith in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
)

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Mahalo nui loa for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Frank's story with us Allison. I will add Frank and his family to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a truly wonderful testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahalo for the update. I am praying for Frank and his family.

    ReplyDelete